December 08, 2020
Latest Property Inspection and Auction Information
Victorian Real Estate Open for Business
The most recent Government changes mean open for inspections are now permitted, auctions can resume both indoors and outdoors, and real estate offices may now open their doors to the public, all with COVIDSafe measures in place.
Open and Auction Guidelines:
- Open for inspections are permitted
- Auctions are permitted indoors and outdoors
- Entry to the property is limited by a density quotient of 1 person per 2 square metres
- All attendees are recorded electronically for contact tracing purposes
- Standard social distancing and hygiene requirements remain
We look forward to welcoming you to our open for inspections and auctions over the coming weeks and into the new year. Jellis Craig is here to support you and provide guidance through these times. If we can assist you with any of your property needs please do not hesitate to get in touch.