February 17, 2021
Latest Property Inspection and Auction Information
Inspections and Auctions may recommence on Thursday 18th February as per the Victorian Government announcement.
If you would like to inspect a property, please ensure you have read our inspection guidelines prior to attending;
We have the following guidelines in place;
- Attendees are required to register prior to the inspection
- Attendance is limited 1 person per 2 square metres subject to use of electronic record keeping. If not using electronic record keeping a density quotient of 1 per 4sqm applies.
- Healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) must be adhered to while at the property
- Attendees must refrain from touching surfaces within the property and use hand sanitiser where possible
- Anyone who has tested positive to, or has symptoms associated with Coronavirus must not attend an inspection
The same guidelines apply to Auctions, which will be held outside where possible to allow for appropriate distancing and management of density quotients.
At Jellis Craig we are continuing to serve the needs of our customers, with a focus on ensuring our current vendors and buyers are well serviced throughout this period.
Jellis Craig is here to support you and provide guidance through these times. If we can assist you with any of your property needs please do not hesitate to get in touch.
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together.