October 28, 2020
Latest Property Inspection and Auction Information
There are currently differing restrictions for residents living in different parts of Victoria. Please refer below to find out what restrictions currently apply to your local area and how we are currently operating.
Inspections of residential properties for sale and lease in Metro Melbourne can now proceed with up to 10 people from a maximum of 2 households (from 11.59pm 27 October 2020).
- 10 attendees from 2 households are permitted at each inspection
- All attendees must register prior
- Inspections are limited to 15 minutes
- Attendees must wear a face covering (face mask) for the entire duration of the inspection
- Buyers/Tenants can travel outside their 25km radius to attend an inspection (Residents from Regional Victoria are not permitted)
- Standard social distancing and hygiene requirements remain
- All attendees are recorded for contact tracing purposes
We urge you to reach out to us if you wish know more about any of our current listings or to arrange an inspection of one of our properties.
Outdoor auctions with up to 10 registered bidders can now go ahead, read more about guidelines for auctions here: https://www.jelliscraig.com.au/blog/auctions-are-back
Under the current restrictions, our regional offices in Woodend, Castlemaine and Ballarat can hold property inspections and auctions with up to 10 people or 1 person per 4 square meters.
All interested parties must register to attend prior to the inspection and the following protocol should be followed:
- Mandatory face coverings or masks for all attendees over the age of 12
- Physical distancing of 1.5 metres between attendees
- Prior registration by all attendees
If you are located within Metro Melbourne and wish to inspect a property in regional Victoria through our Woodend, Castlemaine or Ballarat offices, you unfortunately will not be able to physically attend the property.
We recommend if you are interested in any of our properties in regional Victoria, that you register your interest with the local Jellis Craig office.
Jellis Craig is here to support you and provide guidance through these times. If we can assist you with any of your property needs please do not hesitate to get in touch. We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together.