Header Image

Currently renting

As a renter, it’s imperative to retain all the important information related to your rental property, without having to spend hours sifting through documents and files.

That’s where PropertyMe portal comes in, allowing you to view key property and tenancy information in one place. Reach out to your property manager to set up your login to the portal. Available on desktop or via an app on your smart phone.

If you require maintenance on your rental property, please contact your property manager directly or start a chat with Alex our Chatbot, who will be able to lodge the request for you.

What is an urgent repair in Victoria

Under the Residential Tenancies Act 1997, urgent repairs in a rental property are:

  • Burst water service
  • Blocked or broken toilet system
  • Serious roof leak
  • Gas leak
  • Dangerous electrical fault
  • Flooding or serious flood damage
  • Serious storm or fire damage
  • Failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by a landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
  • Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
  • Any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
  • An appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
  • A serious fault in a lift or staircase.
  • Any appliance, fixtures or fittings (other than a dishwasher) that uses or supplies water
  • Air conditioning
  • Safety devices
  • Faults or damages that makes the property unsafe / insecure.
  • Pest infestations
  • Mould/damp