Jellis Craig’s committed property experts provide comprehensive and innovative property management services thousands of properties across Melbourne’s most covetable suburbs. Private investors, property owners and developers rely on Jellis Craig to manage their investments, nurture capital growth and maximise returns.
Ongoing support, advice and guidance from the real estate experts
Put your property in the hands of an expert
Jellis Craig’s experienced property managers have an expert knowledge of Melbourne’s rental market, the process of advertising your property, selecting the right renter and maintaining your investment, making the process of leasing your property stress free.
With each property manager focusing intimately on a portfolio of properties you can be assured you will be provided a personalised and professional service.
What is my rental return?
Residential Tenancy Act Amendments 2021
The Victorian Government has legislated a substantial number of changes to the Residential Tenancy Act. As a landlord it is important that you are aware of what this means for you and what your responsibilities are moving forward to ensure compliancy with the Act.
Begin your search here
Search the rental listings to find your preferred property and connect with a Jellis Craig leasing expert to arrange a viewing and submit an application.
If you require maintenance on your rental property, please contact your property manager directly or start a chat with Alex our Chatbot, who will be able to lodge the request for you.
What is an urgent repair in Victoria
Under the Residential Tenancies Act 1997, urgent repairs in a rental property are:
- burst water service
- blocked or broken toilet system
- serious roof leak
- gas leak
- dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by a landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
- failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- an appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- a serious fault in a lift or staircase.
– Any appliance, fixtures or fittings (other than a dishwasher) that uses or supplies water
– Air conditioning
– Safety devices
– Faults or damages that makes the property unsafe / insecure.
– Pest infestations