94 Diamond Gully Road, Mckenzie Hill
The street frontage to Diamond Gully Road is 146 sqm affording multiple access points to the site. In addition, there is an existing 3 bedroomed residential building on site which could provide a useful rental income during the development process.
Close proximity to Castlemaine and one not to miss.
Jellis Craig Coronavirus Update
Please note that due to current Government restrictions, inspection of this property is by Private Appointment only. We welcome you to reach out to us if you wish to inspect the property and we can make an appointment at a time that is convenient to you.
If you do arrange a private inspection we ask that you support us on the following;
- A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from Jellis Craig sales teams
- Keeping attendees at the appointment to a minimum
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection appointment if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together.
Land size: 6,111 Square Metres approx.
Mckenzie Hill Suburb Report
A reliable snapshot of the property market in Mckenzie Hill
Property statistics*Data sourced from REIV
Olivet Christian College
89 Main Rd Campbells Creek
Campbells Creek Primary School
Main Road Campbells Creek
Castlemaine Secondary College
Etty St Castlemaine
St Mary's School
Templeton Street Castlemaine
Castlemaine North Primary School
270 Barker Street Castlemaine
Chewton Primary School
1 Hunter Street Chewton
Guildford Primary School
Franklin Street Guildford