Tenants | Jellis Craig
Pm Tenants

Begin your search here

Search the rental listings to find your preferred property and connect with a Jellis Craig leasing expert to arrange a viewing and submit an application.

Alternatively apply now using the online Tenancy application form.

New Renters

Current Renters

If you require maintenance on your rental property, please contact your property manager directly or fill in this simple three step form with the details of your request.


Property manager, name & location


Maintenance details

Use office key


Contact details

*Indicates a required field

What is an urgent repair in Victoria

Under the Residential Tenancies Act 1997, urgent repairs in a rental property are:

- burst water service
- blocked or broken toilet system
- serious roof leak
- gas leak
- dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by a landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
- failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- an appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- a serious fault in a lift or staircase.
– Any appliance, fixtures or fittings (other than a dishwasher) that uses or supplies water
– Air conditioning
– Safety devices
– Faults or damages that makes the property unsafe / insecure.
– Pest infestations
– Mould/damp