Easter Colouring-in Competition
Jellis Craig Easter Colouring-in Competition 2021
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By submitting an entry, you (the ‘entrant’) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Jellis Craig North Side (Sales) Pty Ltd (ABN 64 612 392 453) trading as Jellis Craig Northcote 427-431 High Street, Northcote
3. The promotion commences Thursday 25th March 15.00 AEST and closes Wednesday 31st March 2021 17:00 AEST (“Promotion Period”).
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
4. By entering this competition, you consent to Jellis Craig North Side (Sales) Pty Ltd using your first name in any media at anytime or times without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion.
5. Entries must satisfy the entry requirements below to be valid. Jellis Craig North Side reserves the right to disqualify an entrant for any reason. If, in its absolute discretion, Jellis Craig North Side determines that a winning entry is not in strict compliance with these terms and conditions, it reserves its right to disqualify the entrant. Jellis Craig North Side reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or entrant (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant or entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. In the event a winning entry is disqualified prior to prize redemption, a re-draw within a period of seven (7) days from the date of the disqualification.
6. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
HOW TO ENTER
8. Please submit entry by either dropping off at our office at 427-431 High Street, Northcote and collecting an entry prize, or emailing the entry to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS to 0411 168 128.
- Your name:
- Your child’s name (for their Certificate):
9. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. Entries received after the close of the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
10. All prize values are correct as at 25th March 2021 and are in Australian Dollars, but to the extent permitted by law, no responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for any variation in the value of the prize after that time.
11. Prizes include:
1st Prize: Cole river farm 1.3 kilo golden easter bunny
2nd Prize: Haigh’s milk chocolate hamper
3rd Prize: Haigh’s milk chocolate easter egg filled with dark chocolate truffles
LIMITS ON ENTRY
12. Competition is Limited to one entry per child
13. Judging will take place Thursday 1st April at 9am and winner announced Thursday 1st April 2:30pm
14. All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on creativity, originality and well executed.
15. The best three valid entries, as determined by the judges, will each receive a prize. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges from Jellis Craig North Side.
16. Prize selection is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Parents or guarding will be contacted via phone. Winners will also be announced via the Instagram page of Robert Freeman – @r_freeman_property
18. Prize will be collected from the Northcote office.
19. Any additional travel arrangements which are not included in the prize must be made by the prize winner at his or her cost.
20. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged, redeemed for cash or sold.
21. Prize must be taken as a whole and no variations can be made. In the event that a prize winner does not redeem the prize within the timeframe specified, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
22. Any unused portion of the prize is not-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash. Any change in the value of the prize between publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter.
23. Any costs associated with entering the competition are the responsibility of the person seeking entry.
24. All entrants must ensure that their entries are received by the Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for, and will not compensate any entrant for, any late or misdirected entry or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
25. If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Winners will be notified via social media and the names of winners will be published online on Thursday 1st April.
26. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winners. If a winner does not claim their prize of being notified, their entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter may award their prize to the next best entry determined by the judges.
27. If an entrant’s contact details change at any time between the date which they enter the promotion and the closing date, that entrant must notify the Promoter of their correct contact details immediately.
28. By entering this competition, each entrant consents to the collection of their personal information by or on behalf of Jellis Craig for the primary purposes of enabling it to administer the promotion and publicise its winner(s) and to market its products to the entrant. The personal information of each winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the promotion, including the promotion administrator, Prize suppliers and deliverers, and to regulatory authorities. Persons may contact the Promoter by post at the address stated in Clause 2 to request access to, or corrections of, any of their collected personal information that is held by Jellis Craig. If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information, Jellis Craig may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize.
FURTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
29. Each winner of a prize consents to Jellis Craig using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion, Jellis Craig.
30. Jellis Craig assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication including any SMS communication sent to (or by) Jellis Craig or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the promotion.
31. Jellis Craig accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of an entrant participating in the promotion or in connection with the Prizes. Entrants should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
32. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. If the entry or any part of the entry is provided to the entrant by a third party, the entrants warrant that they have obtained the relevant copyright and other intellectual property rights permission to submit the entry for the purposes of this promotion.
33. If entry is via Facebook, Instagram or our website, Entrants acknowledge that use of the Platform is subject to the terms and conditions of that Platform. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any entrant as a result of the conduct of any of the Platforms, including the decision of any Platform to remove or not remove any photographs, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law. In particular, the thoughts and views expressed on each of the Platforms, are only the thoughts and views of the individual that posted them. They are not representative of the opinions of the Promoter, nor does the Promoter confirm, guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any post. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with any Platform. It is a condition of entry that each entrant grants a complete release to Facebook and Instagram from any claims that they now have or may have in the future which relate to or are incidental to this promotion.
34. Entries remain the property of the Promoter. Details from entries and/or the entrant’s personal information will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties, the Promoter’s related bodies corporate, agencies and contractors for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for promotional purposes, public statements and advertisements surrounding this promotion. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter will only publish the winner’s first name, and state of residence. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described and agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988.
35. These conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria.