One Of The District’s Early Farmhouses
On a generously sized allotment, “Alsace” c.1907 represents an increasingly rare opportunity to enjoy a piece of the area’s early heritage. Renovated and extended for modern comfort by the current owners of more than 25 years, gracious 4 Bedroom proportions are enriched by the elegance of high decorative ceilings and cornices, multiple OFPs and a wide return verandah. Formal Sitting/Library, generous open plan Living/Dining domain (woodstove), Smeg appointed Kitchen, 4 double Bedrooms, x1 with adjoining Study plus the Main with recently renovated designer ensuite, WIR/dressing. Alfresco entertaining, established gardens, shed/workshop, gated double carport, OSP.