From sale through to settlement, your Jellis Craig team will be there to guide you through every step of the selling process – leading, advising and supporting. Some of the key steps and decision points include:
- Appraisal – using our in-depth market knowledge and information from local, comparable sales, we will provide you with an estimated selling range in which we think your property will sell.
- Method of sale – we will look at all the options including auction, private sale, expressions of interest and off-market sales before recommending the most appropriate approach for your property.
- Setting the date – this involves taking into consideration your needs, local market factors and the strengths of your individual property. We will work with you to determine the date that optimises a sale result.
- Preparing your home for sale – Jellis Craig offers all clients complimentary access to a professional stylist who will spend time with you to discuss how to present your property at its best.
- Marketing – when it comes to marketing, there is no such thing as “one size fits all”. Each property has unique features and we work in consultation with you to highlight your property’s individual attributes via multiple mediums. This means potential buyers are seeing property profiles via a broad range of online marketing and traditional advertising vehicles that are rich in information and interactivity.
- Buyer inspection – in consultation with you, your sales team will devise a plan for opening your home to potential buyers. Depending on your method of sale, this may be a set schedule over a four weekend period or by private inspection only.
- Final sale – recognised for our strong negotiation skills, Jellis Craig will discuss all aspects of the final sale with you whether planning auction day tactics or discussing the submission of offers through a more discreet sales process. Our goal is always the same – to deliver an outstanding result.